Pei Mama Premium Dried Korean Wild Sea Cucumber 최고급 건해삼 - 80g
Premium fast soak sea cucumber
Fast soak 100% Korean sea cucumbers, dried to be processed quickly in 24 hours before consumption. They are easy to process than normal dried sea cucumber. You can make seafood soup, sea cucumber bok choy, and stir-fried sea cucumber in a very short time.
How to process:
- Prepare a pot of boiled water.
- Put the sea cucumber into a thermos flask.
- Pour in the boiled water and close the lid.
- Leave the sea cucumber to soak in the flask for 24 hours.
- After soaking, the sea cucumber should have expanded and is ready for cooking your favourite dish.
- Store in a cool, dry place.
- Once soaked, please cook them as soon as possible.
- Expiry 3 years from date of manufacture
For all pre-order items and fresh produce like fruits and fresh mushrooms, we regret that there is no refund, cancellation, or return once orders are placed to our supplier on Mondays when pre-order closed.
When you place a pre-order, we will create a special reservation with the manufacturer or supplier for you. Because of this, it is currently not possible for us to cancel a pre-order. If you do insist on a cancellation, then a surcharge of 70% of the order value will be imposed.
For SoGood Thursday Pre-Orders, please reach out to us immediately should you change your mind. Please contact us, call or email ASAP by 6pm on Monday of the week of delivery, as we will send in the order to import your items then.
If there is any dissatisfaction with your purchase, please contact us, and we will work with you to make it right.
Other terms and conditions for shipping and delivery charges apply.
Note: Images shown are for illustration purpose only. Actual products may vary.
We may replace an item from other prefectures in the event of bad weather condition or out-of-stock situation.