GIft Cards Usage, Terms and Conditions
- The gift card will be sent as an email that contains a unique gift card code that they can use at checkout to redeem its value. There is no physical card issued. If you are buying it for a friend, you will need to forward the gift card email to the recipient.
- Gift cards are sold as it is and NO refund will be available for any gift card purchased.
- You can redeem the value of a gift card by entering its unique code at checkout. This code isn't case-sensitive. A gift card holds a balance, which can be spent over more than one order.
- If the balance available on the gift card is greater than or equal to the order total, then the customer can click "Complete Order"
- If the balance available on the gift card is less than the order total, then the customer will be prompted to choose a second payment method for the balance before placing the order.
- All gift cards have an expiry date of 3 months from the date of issue.