Deliver 1 to 3 Nov. (Pre-Order) Korean Soy Sauce Marinated Crabs 2pcs 일미 간장게장 암꽃게 大 2마리 (Ganjang Gejang) ILMI Restaurant 5차 리오더 - 1.2kg
BACK BY POPULAR DEMAND 5차 리오더
Due to feedback, we have now allowed our customers to select the date of delivery each day, with a limited number of slots, first come, first served. Please select the date you want for delivery and the quantity, and proceed as usual for payment. We are truly sorry that we cannot guarantee specific timing of delivery, as they are handled by a third-party courier service.
Thank you very much for all your support. We will try to bring the best for you.
Ganjang Gejang (간장게장) or marinated soy sauce crabs is a delicacy in Korea. This traditional and popular dish is made by marinating fresh raw crabs in a brine made with soy-sauce.
SoGoodK has specially curated the popular Ganjang Gejang from Ilmi Ganjang Gejang Restaurant 서울 장안동 일미간장게장 in Seoul, Jang-an-dong, with 45 years of history making the soy sauce marinated crabs. This restaurant is very popular among the Korean local, TV and film celebrities, even for foreigners who visited Korea will try out this dish.
1 box comes with 2 crabs in soy sauce.
How to prepare and consume Ganjang Gejang (Download instructions here)
- Keep chilled in the fridge and consume within one day. If not, freeze the crabs.
- Thaw on the day before eating or a day before in the refrigerator. After thawing, please consume as soon as possible.
- Cut the crab into bite size pieces with a knife or scissors and arrange on a plate.
- To eat, simply squeeze the meat out.
- Place eggs and innards of soy sauce marinated crab on top of warm rice, and top with seaweed flakes, gamtae, chopped green onions and egg yolk. Or add sesame oil, sesame seeds, and laver seaweed for a flavourful combination.
For all pre-order items and fresh produce like fruits and fresh mushrooms, we regret that there is no refund, cancellation or return once orders are placed to our supplier on Mondays when pre-order closed. If you do insist on a cancellation, then a surcharge of 70% of the order value will be imposed.
For SoGood Thursday Pre-Orders, please reach out to us immediately should you change your mind. Please contact us, call or email ASAP by 6pm on Monday of the week of delivery, as we will send in the order to import your items then.
If there is any dissatisfaction with your purchase, please contact us, and we will work with you to make it right.
Other terms and conditions for shipping and delivery charges apply.
Note: Images shown are for illustration purpose only. Actual products may vary.
We may replace an item from other prefectures in the event of bad weather condition or out-of-stock situation.