[NEXT DAY DELIVER] Piagol Miseon-ssi Radish Stem Bean Paste Soup 고로쇠 시래기 된장국 600g x 5 Pack
Piagol Miseon-ssi's Radish Stem Bean Paste Soup uses only the highest-grade dried radish from November to December, where the texture is soft and uniform throughout the year. Compared to regular dried radish stems, the skin is much thicker and softer, as well as has a sweeter taste.
One box comes with 5 packages.
When using a pot:
1. Place the paste bag in a pot with direct heating to defrost for about 4 minutes.
2. After thawing, unwrap the thawed bag and pour it into the pot to boil it.
- Be careful not to overflow when opening
- Do not re-freeze after thawing
- It's not a microwaveable plastic, so don't heat it in the microwave
- Eat immediately after cooking
- If you notice brown or black floats, they are perilla powder particles that are safe to consume
Storage: Place them in the freezer
Shelf life: 1 year
For all pre-order items and fresh produce like fruits and fresh mushrooms, we regret that there is no refund, cancellation, or return once orders are placed to our supplier on Mondays when pre-order closed.
When you place a pre-order, we will create a special reservation with the manufacturer or supplier for you. Because of this, it is currently not possible for us to cancel a pre-order. If you do insist on a cancellation, then a surcharge of 70% of the order value will be imposed.
For SoGood Thursday Pre-Orders, please reach out to us immediately should you change your mind. Please contact us, call or email ASAP by 6pm on Monday of the week of delivery, as we will send in the order to import your items then.
If there is any dissatisfaction with your purchase, please contact us, and we will work with you to make it right.
Other terms and conditions for shipping and delivery charges apply.
Note: Images shown are for illustration purpose only. Actual products may vary.
We may replace an item from other prefectures in the event of bad weather condition or out-of-stock situation.