Deliver 11~14 Feb. (Pre-order) Premium Korean Strawberries - 500g / punnet
Strawberries are known in Korea as the “King of Winter Fruits”, with the fruit harvested in abundance during winter. It is popular both internationally and locally for their sweet flavour, fragrant aroma and juiciness. The strawberry season is from November to May.
Also know as the "Royalty of Strawberries", Jukhyang from Damyang, South Korea, is the creme de la creme of Korean strawberry cultivars. Favoured by premium fruit lovers for its plumpness, picture-perfect conical shape and larger-than-avergae size, the strawberry has an intense sweetness balanced with delicate acidity and a fruity, candy-like perfume that lingers in the palate. A must try for all lovers of strawberries.
- *Season: November to April, Damyang, South Korea
- Sweetness: 16.2 Brix
- Acidity: 0.35% Firmness: 16.2g/mm2
The strawberries come in a cooler bag specially design for gifting during the holiday season.
PRESERVING FLAVOUR AND NUTRIENTS
How to store the strawberries:
1. Do not pre-wash your strawberries - they stay their freshest when dry and cold. Any added moisture will soften the strawberries and encourage mould growth.
2. Keep the stems on the strawberries – having the stems intact will protect the interior of your berries and prolong their shelf life.
3. Keep the strawberries dry and cold. Line a plate, baking sheet with a couple of paper towels or a clean kitchen towel. Place the unwashed strawberries on top in a single layer, then cover with a lid or plastic wrap and refrigerate.
How to eat your strawberries:
1. Gently wash the strawberry under flowing water.
2. Dry the strawberries and leave at room temperature for some time before consuming.
Strawberries taste better if you leave them at room temperature for 2-3 hours before eating (The sugar levels are going up).
For all pre-order items and fresh produce like fruits and fresh mushrooms, we regret that there is no refund, cancellation or return once orders are placed to our supplier on Mondays when pre-order closed. If you do insist on a cancellation, then a surcharge of 70% of the order value will be imposed.
For SoGood Thursday Pre-Orders, please reach out to us immediately should you change your mind. Please contact us, call or email ASAP by 6pm on Monday of the week of delivery, as we will send in the order to import your items then.
If there is any dissatisfaction with your purchase, please contact us, and we will work with you to make it right.
Other terms and conditions for shipping and delivery charges apply.
Note: Images shown are for illustration purpose only. Actual products may vary.
We may replace an item from other prefectures in the event of bad weather condition or out-of-stock situation.